July 30, 2015
University of Texas Lunch and Learn
1:00PM - University of Texas (map)
July 30, 2015
National Association of Housing & Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO) Conference
7:00PM - JW Marriott Austin (map)
Arlington Hts, IL
August 5, 2015
First Presbyterian Church of Arlington Heights Screening
Time TBD - First Presbyterian Church of Arlington Heights (map)
August 6, 2015
Austin Public Library Screening
7:00PM - Austin Public Library, Terrazas Branch (map)
September 18, 2015
YEAH! Youth Engagement and Housing Screening
5:30PM - YEAH! (map)
September 29, 2015
Southdale Public Library Screening
7:00PM - Southdale Public Library (map)
Brooklyn Center, MN
October 12, 2015
Brookdale Public Library Screening
7:00PM - Brookdale Public Library (map)
October 15, 2015
Northeastern Illinois University Diversity & Intercultural Affairs Screening
4:15PM - Northeastern University Student Union, 2nd Floor (map)
November 4, 2015
Minneapolis Central Library Screening
6:30PM - Minneapolis Central Library (map)
November 19, 2015
Homeward Bound and Millikin University Screening
7:00PM - The Avon Theater (map)
Point of Rocks, MD
November 20, 2015
Student Homelessness Initiative Partnership (SHIP) of Frederick County Screening
7:00PM - Visual & Performing Arts Center, Frederick Community College (map)
Request a screening
Want to host an educational or community screening with your organization?
Want The Homestretch to play at your hometown theater?
We've partnered with Tugg.com to bring The Homestretch to theaters across the country through crowdsourcing. Here’s how you can bring The Homestretch to your city:
1) Fill out the Event Request Form to pick the date, time, and place for your special screening.
2) The theater approves the request, and you can begin selling tickets on your personalized Event Page.
3) Promote the screening to your community using Tugg's Promoter Resource Guide to meet the amount of tickets needed.
4) If enough tickets are reserved in advance, the screening will take place (if not, no one will be charged for their tickets and the event will be called off).
5) Sit back and enjoy the movie with your community!
Tugg's Promoter Walkthrough will guide you through the process of hosting a screening and getting the most
out of your event!