Even with the broadcast over, there are still 5 WAYS TO SPREAD THE WORD
1. RETWEET ON TWITTER - Click here to see our "Now Streaming" tweet. Retweet" to share with your followers.
2. SHARE ON FACEBOOK - Click here to see our "Now Streaming" post. Press "share" to post it on your wall.
3. CRAFT YOUR OWN POST - Click here to download our promo image, then write your own post. Example:
1.6m homeless youth live in the US. Stream #HomestretchDoc NOW & hear 3 of their stories: bitly.com/HStream
4. FOLLOW #HOMESTRETCHDOC - Use the hashtag #HomestretchDoc to share your thoughts on the film and your opinions on the crisis of youth homelessness.
5. HOST OR JOIN A PARTY - Invite your friends and family over to stream the film. Spread the word and deepen the conversation with our House Party Tool Kit.
This discussion guide is designed as a tool to facilitate dialogue and deepen understanding of the complex issues in this film. It is also an invitation to not only sit back and enjoy the show — but to step up and take action.
YOUTH CALL TO ACTION CARD
The Homestretch has been working with high school audiences around the country on how to support homeless youth in their own schools and communities. We've developed a series of suggestions for a Youth Call To Action you can click to download.
HOUSE PARTY TOOL KIT
This guide includes tips for hosting a house party during the PBS national broadcast premiere and ideas for using The Homestretch to help educate your friends, family, school, organization, and community on ways to better address the needs of homeless youth. While the film is available for screenings throughout the year, we hope you will join us for a week of awareness, engagement, and action this April 13th-19th, 2015.
SOCIAL MEDIA to share
The documentary @homstretchdoc follows 3 homeless teens fight to build a future. Info at homestretchdoc.com
Homeless is a situation. It's not who you are. Learn more about @PBS's @homestretchdoc at homestretchdoc.com
1.6 million homeless youth live in the US. @HomestretchDoc features 3 of them. Learn more at homestretchdoc.com