Want to host an educational or community screening?
Are you interested in educating your community about homeless youth? We've been working with high schools, universities, libraries, churches and community centers to bring The Homestretch to audiences across the country.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about hosting a screening with your organization.
Want The Homestretch to play at your hometown theater?
We've partnered with Tugg.com to bring The Homestretch to theaters across the country through crowdsourcing. Here’s how you can bring The Homestretch to your city:
1) Fill out the Event Request Form to pick the date, time, and place for your special screening.
2) The theater approves the request, and you can begin selling tickets on your personalized Event Page.
3) Promote the screening to your community using Tugg's Promoter Resource Guide to meet the amount of tickets needed.
4) If enough tickets are reserved in advance, the screening will take place (if not, no one will be charged for their tickets and the event will be called off).
5) Sit back and enjoy the movie with your community!
Tugg's Promoter Walkthrough will guide you through the process of hosting a screening and getting the most
out of your event!